Delivery methods and costs*
Many couriers are experiencing delays due to the stress COVID-19 is causing the country’s supply & delivery network. Delays outside of our control are not uncommon at the moment. More information on current services can be found here:
- Royal Mail – https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
- UPS – https://www.ups.com/gb/en/about/news/important-updates.page
- DX – https://www.dxdelivery.com/service-update/alerts/covid-19/
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
For most of the UK* spend £29 or more and we’ll deliver it to you for free.
Standard Delivery | 3-5 working days
Orders £29 and over (all weights): FREE
Orders under £29 weighing under 7kg (excluding aerosols): £3.99
Orders under £29 weighing 7kg and over: £5.49
Orders under £29 containing aerosols: £4.99
Courier Delivery | 1-3 working days
Orders weighing under 7kg: £5.99
Orders weighing 7kg and over: £6.99
Courier Delivery | 24 hours
Orders weighing under 7kg: £8.99
Orders weighing 7kg and over: £10.99
UK Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland
Certain post codes in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands incur a slightly higher delivery charge. These postcodes are listed here.
Standard Delivery | 4-5 working days
Orders £29 and over (up to 20kg): FREE
Orders under £29 weighing under 5kg (excluding aerosols): £3.99
Orders under £29 weighing 5kg – 20kg: £4.99
Orders under £29 weighing over 20kg: 6.99
Orders under £29 containing aerosols: £3.99*
Courier Delivery | 2-4 working days
Orders weighing under 20kg : £6.49
Orders weighing 20kg and over: 9.99
We’ve temporarily stopped deliveries to EU countries
*Exceptions to Standard Delivery charges
- Temperature Controlled Items – Items that require temperature control (i.e. Caninsulin) will be subject to an additional charge of £7.50. The delivery will be made the next day from date of dispatch, and will be dispatched with an ice pack and insulated packaging to keep the products within the manufacturers specified temperature range. Our courier, DPD and Parcelforce, deliver between the hours of 7am and 7pm. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is someone available when the delivery is made as orders that are temperature controlled cannot be left safe. The contents of the parcel must be refrigerated upon receipt. If a delivery is attempted and failed, we will not be liable for the cost of a replacement.
- We do not ship temperature controlled items to Europe and some Highlands and Islands addresses. These will be indicated at checkout.
- We are unable to ship to BFPO addresses.
- We are unable to despatch Aerosols to Non Mainland UK addresses.
- Due to current regulations we can only dispatch Prescription Only (POM) and NFA medications to UK addresses.
- Controlled Drugs – certain prescription drugs are classified as Controlled and can only be sent via courier as they have to be fully tracked.
- Frozen Goods will only be sent by a courier pre-1pm service and will be delivered the day after dispatch. A packaging charge of £1.99 is also applicable
How much will it cost?
To find the exact cost of shipping your item, and to see all options available, follow these steps:
- Put the items you wish to order in your basket.
- Proceed to checkout and enter your delivery address, including country.
- Delivery information including price will automatically update to what is available to you.
What if I’m not in?
- Delivery Instructions – instructions for delivery drivers can be left in the “Order Notes” box at the checkout.
- Courier– If you are not in and the item does not fit through your letter box, your driver will follow the instructions you left on your order (see above).
- Royal Mail – Royal Mail don’t have an ‘instructions’ service for most parcels. If they can’t leave it with a neighbour or in a safe place, follow the instructions on their card.
In all instances we cannot be held liable for any parcels which go missing when left as instructed.
Regular Delivery Service
Ordering the same products regularly? Sign up to our Free Regular Delivery Service, available on a wide range of products including medication. Let us remember to order for you – you can choose when and how often we deliver your product(s) and there is no commitment so you can cancel at any time. It’s quick and easy to set up, find out more here.
We cannot consider an order lost until 7 days after dispatch. If you have not received your order within 7 days from the date of dispatch then please contact us and we can resolve the issue. We must be initially notified of non-receipt within 9 days from the date of dispatch so that we are able to submit a claim to the carrier.
It should be noted that, unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of any labelled products, including prescription medicines and flea and worming products. If the customer has requested a cancellation but the order has already been dispatched then we will not be able to cancel and refund the order. This also applies if the customer has ordered the incorrect dosage. Returns of any labelled products are only acceptable if it is due to an error in processing, or for an official recall.
We are also unable to accept the returns of Caninsulin syringes, even if the packaging is unopened.
We would hope that all of our customers are happy with the products that they purchase, however even if you just change your mind about a product (this does not include flea and worming treatments, or any other product that requires a label (prescription POM or NFA product), you can return it to us, please see your consumer right of return and refund on our terms and conditions for full details.
If an item is faulty we will send a pre-paid envelope for you to return the faulty item and upon inspection will issue either a full refund or a replacement, according to your wishes.
If an item arrives damaged this will need to be reported to us within 7 days of receiving your order. We will request photos of the damage and without these we will be unable to issue a replacement or refund.
If a picking error has occurred then we will need to be notified within 14 days so that we can rectify the problem. Any errors that are reported outside of the 14 days cannot be rectified. It is advisable, when ordering single tablets, to count the tablets upon receipt so that any shortfalls can be brought to our attention and rectified within the 14 days.
For all returns, we advise customers to send these by recorded post or retain proof of postage. If proof of postage is not obtained and we do not receive the item, no refund will be given.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Cura, 4 Saxon Court, Bishop Auckland, DL14 7UA
Email: [email protected]