Free Delivery on all orders over £39
FiltaClear from Aniwell is a completely clear, protective antibacterial sunblock cream which acts as a totally natural second skin. Ideal for use on horses in equestrian events but is also suitable for cats and dogs. To stop the animal licking the cream it contains Bitrex, a bittering agent.
How to use Filtaclear
- Cover the area to be treated (sun protection or damaged skin area) with a thin visible film. This can be gently massaged in to provide sun blocking action up to 8 hours.
- A thick layer of FiltaClear may be used for longer sun blocking protection and as an antibacterial cover.
- Re-apply FiltaClear to the area for 2-3 days without removing the original cover.
- After this period, gently remove the FiltaClear® from the area by using warm water and a mild soap or dilute antiseptic solution.
- Pat or air-dry (do not rub) and recover with FiltaClear®. Hair will regrow naturally on the area.
When to use
- Sun block and wind protection
- Clipper rash: anti licking agent deters causing more irritation
- Irritated skin: inflamed, weeping areas FiltaClear® will soothe the affected skin area
- Albino or white cats and dogs protection on noses and ear margins, safe to use on sensitive skin areas
- Sunburn: from sun or heat lamp exposure
- Over veterinary procedures, to cover and protect