Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Aniwell Active Manuka Honey provides a natural antibacterial layer which blocks many infectious types of bacteria. It uses all the known benefits of Aniwell Active Manuka Honey and comes in an easy to administer topical application.
- The antibacterial activity of honey is due primarily to enzymically produced Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- There is a NON-PEROXIDE antibacterial substance(s) present in some New Zealand Manuka Honey
- NON-PEROXIDE ACTIVITY antibacterial quality is beneficial for topical application and may also control the bacterial invasion of damaged skin.
- The advantage of AMH 25% Cream is that it can easily and frequently be applied to minor cuts and damaged skin when external bacterial invasion could be a problem
• Minor cuts or wounds
• Bites – insect or animal
• Skin irritation or inflammation
• Possibility of bacterial invasion
Directions for use
- Apply AMH 25% Cream directly onto the area requiring care, normally no dressing is required to hold the cream in place.
- Apply daily or more frequently if rubbed or licked off. AMH 25% forms a waterproof film over the damaged skin.
- For skin areas with minor damage, repeated cover applications of AMH 25% Cream will protect and soothe the skin. Apply onto a dressing or covering the area with a dressing may be required if likely to be rubbed or licked off.
- Infection/colonisation resolved: As soon as possible (no infection present) cover the damaged skin area with FiltaBac® Cream to allow the skin to breath and recover naturally. No dressing is required with the FiltaBac application.