Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Dronspot Spot on Wormer
- Do not use in kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 0.5kg
- Do not use in sick or debilitated animals
- Do not use in known cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- Shampooing or immersion of the animal in water directly after treatment may reduce efficacy of the product
Avoid the treated cat or other cats in the household licking the site of application when it’s wet
Salivation (drooling) and vomiting may occur in very rare cases. Mild and transient neurological disorders such as ataxia (unsteady or stumbling gait) or tremor may occur in very rare cases. These effects are thought to occur as a result of the cat licking the applications site immediately after treatment
In very rare cases following administration of the product transient alopecia (hair loss), pruritus (itching) and/or inflammation were observed at the application site
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
Keep out of site and reach of children and wash hands after use.
Dronspot Spot-On Wormer for Cats is for the treatment of intestinal worms in cats and kittens, suitable for cats from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 0.5kg. A spot-on application that kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK cats. Fuss-free worming without tablets giving you peace of mind you are helping keep worms at bay from your pet and family.
- Kills all intestinal worms commonly found in UK cats, including roundworms and tapeworms
- Fuss-free worming treatment without tablets – easy to use spot on application
- A fast and effective worming treatment in a simple spot on application
- Vet strength cat wormer, conveniently available without a prescription.
Did you know intestinal worms are a common problem in cats? Many cats show little, if any, signs of infection. Left untreated, worms steal important nutrients from your cat and can have serious health complications for you and your family.
How often should I worm my cat?
Research has shown the majority of cats in the UK should be wormed monthly. Based on their home environment and lifestyle such as scavenging, hunting and spending time outdoors*.
*ESCCAP Worm Control in Dogs and Cats Guidlines, Feb 2020.
- Small cats (0.5-2.5kg): 0.35ml pipette contains 30mg praziquantel and 7.5mg emodepside
- Medium cats (2.5-5kg): 0.7ml pipette contains 60mg praziquantel and 15mg emodepside
- Large cats (5-8kg): 1.12ml pipette contains 96mg praziquantel and 24mg emodepside.