Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Enrotron Flavour Tablets for Dogs is a broad spectrum antibiotic used for the treatment of bacterial single or combined infections of the respiratory, alimentary or urinary tract, the skin or wounds, caused by enrofloxacin-sensitive gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria: E. coli, Pasteurella spp., Haemophilus spp. and Staphylococci.
****WARNING : ****
- Use as directed by your vet and please read all product packaging before use.
- Do not use in young or growing dogs (dogs less than 12 months old (small breed) or less than 18 months old (large breed) as the product may cause epiphyseal cartilage alterations in growing puppies.
- Do not use in dogs having seizure disorders.
- Do not use in dogs with known hypersensitivity to any of the excipients of the product.
- Do not use in case of resistance to quinolones, as there exists almost complete cross resistance to other quinolones and complete cross resistance to other fluoroquinolones.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.****