Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Equistro Flexadin Joint Supplement for Horses contains a patented collagen (UCII®) in combination with MSM and Ipaligo Manganese.
UCII®: UCII®’s difference lies in its patented extraction process that ensures the undenatured (natural) preservation of its natural triple helix structure as opposed to the hydrolysed collagens often employed.
– A molecule of undenatured (natural) type II collagen (A triple helix 3D structure and associated epitopes corresponding to cartilage collagen)
– A molecule which privileges an interaction with the digestive tract and associated lymphoid tissues leading to «oral tolerisation»
– A significant improvement in joint comfort, superior to the one seen with GAGs
– Protecting hyaluronic acid from the negative effects of oxidative reactions
(Inflammatory joint pathologies = degradation of hyaluronic acid by free radicals)
– Helping conserve synovial fluid viscosity
– A molecule rich in sulphur
– An ingredient that limits the potential loss of antioxidants from horses undergoing continuous effort (Significative improvement in the antioxidant enzyme levels (compared to not supplemented horses))
– A use that could help modulate the inflammatory response (reduction in the increase of NO relative to continued effort)
Equistro FLEXADIN contains patented collagen, MSM and chelated manganese, chosen to support a lasting joint health and mobility.