Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Living in a multi-cat home can be difficult, especially when conflict arises. Feliway Friends is the only clinically proven product to help reduce conflicts and aggression between housemate cats. Featuring a synthetic copy of the cat-appeasing pheromone (CAP) which is naturally produced by the mother after giving birth, it helps to create a bond between mother and kitten, creating a harmonious environment where her kittens feel safe. Feliway Friends has the same effect when used in the home and has been shown to help housemate cats live in harmony together.
Feliway Friends is available as a 30-day plug-in diffuser and refill. The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the cat spends most of its time. Continue to use the product until conflicts subside.
One month refill — contains one 48ml refill
Starter kit — contains one plug-in diffuser and 48ml refill
Signs of conflict and aggression:
- Staring/stalking at each other
- Hissing, growling, spitting
- Blocking each other
There can also be less visible signs of conflict such as:
- Fleeing from housemate cats
- Avoidance in response to housemate cat
- One cat remaining hidden
- Feliway Friends is the new product of the FELIWAY® brand, which is the number one in the behavioural range.
- Only product clinically proven to help reduce conflicts and aggression between housemate cats.
- Results can be seen in one week.
- Covers area 50-70m2.
Alongside using Feliway Friends we also recommend the following:
- Ensure that you have enough food bowls for all the cats in your household. Place the bowls at different heights to avoid all the cats eating in the same place (you can utilise tops of shelves or chairs for example).
- Make sure you have a litter tray for each cat in the household plus one extra in different places around your home. It is important to check your cat’s preferences as older cats may not be able to access the same litter trays as easily as younger more agile cats.
- Provide escape routes that are available all the time for your cats, as well as hiding places for them to bolt to should they need them. Remember, when a cat is stressed, scared, or wants some privacy, they like areas they can go to that are warm, quiet, safe and, most importantly, where they can be alone.
- To avoid any unwanted cat visitors entering your home, you can fit a microchip Cat flap that will only allow your cats in and out of the household.