Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Fiproclear Spot On for Cats is used to treatment and prevent flea infestations and ticks.
Clear, colourless to pale yellow solution for topical application to the skin.
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis.) and ticks (Dermacentor reticulates) in dogs and cats.
- Fiproclear has insecticidal efficacy against new infestations by adult fleas for up to 5 weeks in cats.
- The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy against Ixodes ricinus for up to 2 weeks, Rhipicephalus sanguineus for up to 3 weeks and Dermacentor reticulatus for up to 4 weeks in dogs and for up to 2 weeks for Dermacentor reticulatus in cats.
- If ticks of these species are present when the product is applied, all ticks will not be killed within the first 48 hours but they may be killed within a week.
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in both cats and dogs, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon.
- Only by topical application to the skin.
- Do not use on cats less than 1kg in weight
Check out our blog on fleas on your cat here
Find out more information on this product here