Free Delivery on all orders over £39
To aid in the elimination and prevention of hairballs in cats
Hairballs are a common problem in cats. Cat hair is very fine, and often accumulates in the folds of the stomach lining. Because of their size, hairballs often get trapped in the stomach.
Fureze envelopes existing hairballs in a highly lubricated mucus sheath. This facilitates the elimination of the hairball either through the lower intestines or via regurgitation.
In addition, regular use of Fureze can help to prevent hairball formation. Single hairs adhering to the stomach mucosa are less likely to coalesce, and thus hairballs are no longer formed. Fureze has been found to be well tolerated in most cats of varying breeds and ages.
- Has been shown to aid in the elimination of hairballs
- Well tolerated by cats of various breeds and all ages.
- Can be administered with food or given alone.
Fureze has been specifically developed to be highly palatable to cats. Cats will generally eat Fureze when it is mixed with food or given alone.
- Elimination of hairballs: 1 tsp. (5ml) Once daily
- Prevention of hairballs: 1 tsp. (5ml) 2 – 3 times per week
- More frequent administration is possible if required.
citric acid, Methyl hydroxybenzoate, Propyl hydroxybenzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium acetate, Xanthan gum, Dextrose, Cod Liver Oil, Soya oil, Silica, Glucose syrup, Propylene Lysol, Malt extract and Water.
Elimination of hairballs:
1 tsp. (5 ml) a day
Prevention of hairballs:
1 tsp. (5ml) 2-3 times a week
If required, the dose can be increased.