Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Inflacam granules are used for alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in horses. Granules are apple flavoured for palatability.
Inflacam granules Indications for use
Alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in horses.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.
Dosage of Inflacam granules
- administer mixed with food at a dosage of 0.6 mg/kg body weight, once daily, up to 14 days.