Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Congestive heart failure is a condition when the heart cannot pump enough blood around the body. This can lead to exercise intolerance (inability to carry out physical activity), difficulty breathing and fluid retention.
Isemid contains the active substance torasemide.
Isemid chewable tablets are oblong brown scored tablets that can be divided into halves.
- 1mg – for dogs weighing 2.5-11.5kg
- 2mg – for dogs weighing >11.5-23kg
- 4mg – for dogs 23-60kg
- Do not use in cases of renal failure
- Do not use in cases of dehydration, hypovolaemia or hypotension
- Do not use concomitantly with other loop diuretics
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.