Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Pardale-V is an analgesic for use in dogs. It is suitable for use after injuries, or in other painful conditions. Joint pain is often treated with Pardale V for dogs.
Indications for use
- For analgesic therapy in dogs only. The product is indicated for acute pain of traumatic origin, as a complementary treatment in pain associated with other conditions and post operative analgesia.
- Do not exceed stated dose or duration of treatment.
- Use is contraindicated in animals suffering from cardiac, hepatic or renal disease, where there is a possibility of gastrointestinal ulceration or bleeding, or where there is evidence of a blood dyscrasia or hypersensitivity to the product.
- Do not use this product for cats.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or any of the excipients.
Pardale V for dogs side effects
- Occasional constipation may occur due to codeine content.
- transient gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting and diarrhoea and systemic signs such as lethargy and anorexia have been observed very rarely.
- There are no known contraindications for use during pregnancy.
- For oral administration.
- 1 tablet/12 kg body weight every 8 hours.
- Small dogs (up to 6 kg body weight): ½ tablet every 8 hours.
- Medium dogs (6-18 kg body weight): ½-1½ tablets every 8 hours.
- Large dogs (18-42 kg body weight): 1½-3½ tablets every 8 hours.
- Treat for a maximum of 5 days.
- Immediately seek the advice of a veterinary surgeon, and show him/her the product literature.
- Carry out lavage and treat with intravenous injection of acetylcysteine (200 mg/ml) at a rate of 140 mg/kg every 6 hours for 7 treatments. Ascorbic acid (30 mg/kg) should also be given orally with each dose of acetylcysteine.
- If necessary instigate fluid therapy using Ringers or bicarbonate solution.
- Treat for codeine overdose with injection of naloxone (1.0 mg/kg) repeated as necessary.
- Provide oxygen support.