Free Delivery on all orders over £39
- Vitamin PP (vitamin B3, niacin): stimulates lipid synthesis, improves skin-barrier function and increases the water content in the stratum corneum
- Zinc PCA: soothing and moisturising effect
AMP2041 peptide: makes tiny holes in the cell membrane of bacteria and fungi, which inhibits ATP production and other metabolic processes until the microbe dies
- Tris-EDTA: alters the permeability of bacterial and fungal cell membranes
- Glycerophosphoinositol (GPI): lysine salt from the sunflower plant with a skin-soothing effect
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.07%)
How to use
- Clean the ear canal with Otoact, Clorexyderm Oto Piu or Otodine®.
- Gently apply drops into the ear canal.
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal.
- Leave for a few minutes then wipe off any excess material.
- Apply once a day for at least 14 days (or as directed by a vet).