Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Peptivet Oto Gel is an antibacterial/antifungal soothing gel for dogs with ears prone to repeat ear problems.
Peptivet Oto Gel contains Chlorhexidine, Tris EDTA and a novel peptide to help manage bacteria and yeast. Vitamin PP, Zinc PCA and GPI Lysine work together to soothe the skin and reduce redness and itch.
- Particularly useful for dogs with skin sensitivities who get red and itchy ear canals.
- Peptivet Oto Gel can be applied daily or every 48 hours.
- Clean the ears first with Otodine, Clorexyderm Oto or Otoact.
- AMP2041 peptide: antibacterial and antifungal action
- Tris-EDTA: potentiates other a active ingredients
- Chlorhexidine 0.07%: antibacterial and antifungal action whose activity is enhanced by Tris EDTA
- Vitamin PP (vitamin B3, niacin): stimulates lipid synthesis, improves skin-barrier function and increases the water content in the stratum corneum
- Zinc PCA: soothing and moisturising effects
- Glycerophosphoinositol (GPI): lysine salt from the sunflower plant with a soothing effect on skin
Directions for use
- First clean the ear canal with Otoact, Clorexyderm Oto or Otodine®.
- Apply the gel every 48 hours (or as directed by a vet).
For small and medium-sized dogs: apply 2 pumps of gel
For large dogs: apply 3 pumps of gel
For cats: apply 1 pump of gel
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal to ensure distribution throughout the ear canal.