Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Succeed is a feed supplement that helps support the digestive system.
Uses for SUCCEED:
- Compensation for chronic insufficiency of small intestine function.
- Compensation for chronic digestive disorders of the large intestine.
- Nutritional restoration, convalescence.
Instructions for Use
- Feed twice daily for the first week to 10 days of use, to condition the system.
- If you top dress with succeed, do not leave the product exposed to air for more than 30 minutes, as this may reduce its appeal to the horse.
- Oral Paste: Simply empty the contents of one oral syringe directly into the horse’s mouth, once each day immediately before feeding. As an alternative, you may squeeze the contents of the tube directly on to the horse’s feed as a top dressing.
- Granules: Just one scoop of SUCCEED granules (27 grams), applied directly on top of feed once each day, and you’re done. No mixing. No adding other ingredients.
Ingredients in SUCCEED
Oat oil in SUCCEED® contains a high concentration of polar lipids, which strengthen the tight junctions between the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption. This has been shown to improve nutrient absorption.
Oat flour in SUCCEED® is rich in Beta glucan, a soluble fibre. Beta glucan is a powerful stimulant to the immune system. It also helps normalise the rate at which food passes through the digestive tract. This is necessary for optimal nutrient absorption and to help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
Irradiated Dried Yeast:
The irradiated dried yeast products in SUCCEED® include two forms of Mannan oligosaccharide (MOS), a complex yeast sugar. One form of MOS acts as a sponge that traps harmful pathogens in the gut so that they can be excreted safely. The other binds to fungal-based pathogens, called mycotoxins, so they are safely eliminated from the body.
L -arginine is an amino acid that supports immune function, tissue repair and healthy circulation.
Threonine is another essential amino acid that supports the production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates and protects the GI tract lining.
Recommended Servings for Horse Sizes
SUCCEED has been formulated for the typical 600kg adult horse. Because it is a nutrition programme and not a pharmaceutical, the standard serving is also safe for smaller horses and ponies.