Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Vexocan suspension is a coccidiosis treatment and prevention of coccidial infections in lambs and calves. White aqueous oral suspension containing diclazuril 0.25% w/v
Dosage & Administration
- Vecoxan oral suspension should be administered with a drenching gun.
- Appropriately graduated drenching equipment should be used to allow accurate dosing. This is particularly important when administering small volumes.
- Therapeutic use 1 ml Vecoxan per 2.5 kg bodyweight, as a single administration.
- Preventative use 1 ml Vecoxan per 2.5 kg body weight at about 4-6 weeks of age at the time that coccidiosis can normally be expected on the farm.
- Under conditions of high infection pressure, a second treatment may be indicated about 3 weeks after the first dosing.
- As an aid in the control of coccidiosis 1 ml Vecoxan per 2.5 kg body weight, administered as a single dose, 14 days after moving into a potentially high risk environment.
- If a satisfactory response is not observed, then further advice should be sought from your veterinary surgeon and the cause of the condition should be reviewed.
- It is good practice to ensure the cleanliness of calf housing.