Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Vidalta Prolonged-release Tablet for Cats for the treatment of hyperthyroidism and hyperthyroidism-associated clinical signs in cats.
- Do not use in cats suffering from concurrent systemic diseases, such as severe primary liver disease or diabetes mellitus.
- Do not use in cats showing signs of auto-immune diseases and/or altered red or white blood cell counts, such as anaemia, neutropaenia or lymphopaenia.
- Do not use in cats with platelet disorders (particularly thrombocytopaenia) or coagulopathies.
- Do not use in cats with hypersensitivity to mercaptoimidazoles such as carbimazole or thiamazole (methimazole) or to any of the excipients.
- Do not crush or break Vidalta tablets.
- Do not use in cats with concurrent systemic disease.
- It is the active ingredient that is active in treating hyperthyroidism, therefore stopping treatment will cause a quick return to pre-treated thyroid hormone levels.
- Treatment of hyperthyroidism can make existing kidney and liver disease worsen, therefore parameters should be monitored before and regularly during treatment.
- Pregnant women and women of child-bearing age should wear gloves when handling carbimazole.
- Read product data for full contraindications and warnings.
Please select the tablet size and number of tablets as stated on your prescription.