Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Adaptil spray is great for dogs that travel, stay in kennels or are visiting the vet. It can be sprayed onto bedding and carriers.
Whether you have just brought a new puppy home or have a much loved adult dog, you may find that from time to time they need help coping with new or challenging situations and the stresses of modern life.
Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on:
- your dog’s bedding
- inside crates
- indoor kennels
- in the car.
How to use Adaptil Spray?
- Shake the bottle
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effects should last approximately 4-5 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Reapply after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels , or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed (particularly inside the carrier or crate) and allow enough time (15 min) for alcohol evaporation.
- Should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.