Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Alomec Horse Wormer –
is indicated for the treatment of parasitic infestations in horses due to:
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Adult and immature (fourth stage larvae) small strongyles or cyathostomes including benzimidazole-resistant strains.
- Lungworms (adult and immatures) Dictyocaulus arnfieldi
- Pinworms (adult and immatures) Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae) Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adults) Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults) Habronema muscae
- Neck threadworms (microfilariae) Onchocerca spp.
- Intestinal threadworms (adults) Strongyloides westeri
- Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Gastrophilus spp.
One syringe of Alomec Horse Wormer can be used to treat a 600kg horse.
This product has been formulated specifically for use in horses only. Dogs and cats may be adversely affected by the concentration of ivermectin in this product if they are allowed to ingest spilled paste or have access to used syringes.
Datasheet for this product can be found here