Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Panacur Equine Guard Oral Suspensionis a 10% suspension of Fenbendazole as a ready to administer oral anthelmintic for horses.
Panacur Equine Guard Oral Suspension has the following uses:
- Treatment and control of adult and immature roundworms of the gastro-intestinal tract in horses and other equines.
- Effective for the treatment and control of encysted mucosal 3rd and 4th stage stage small strongyle larvae.
- Effective against encysted inhibited 3rd stage small strongyle larvae in the mucosa.
- Controlling other immature and mature roundworms including large redworm and migrating large redworm, Ascarids, Oxyuris and Strongyloids spp. and benzimidazole-susceptible adult and immature small strongyles.
- It also has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs.
All horses must be registered as individuals.
Panacur Equine Guard may be mixed with your horse’s food or syringed directly into the horses mouth.
Before dispatching your order, we need to check that you have ordered the correct medication (and the right amount) for your animal. You will need to complete a questionnaire and may be asked some additional information before medication is dispatched. Our team will contact you by email if they have any queries.
WARNING:****Not to be used in horses intended for human consumption. Treated horses may never be slaughtered for human consumption. Horses must have been declared as not intended for human consumption under national horse passport legislation.****
If your horse is not signed out of the food chain, please ensure that you comply with the withdrawal period stated in the medicine’s Summary of Product Characteristics, which can be found on the VMD’s website :
Check the product data for full contra-indications and warnings.
Check out our horse worming blog here
Find our full range of horse wormers here