Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Indicated for the treatment of acute surface pyoderma in the dog, such as acute moist dermatitis (hot spots) and intertrigo (skin fold dermatitis), caused by Gram-positive bacteria sensitive to Betafuse gel’s active ingredients.
Read all product instructions carefully and use as directed by your vet.
- Do not use for the treatment of deep pyoderma.
- Do not use in pyotraumatic furunculosis and pyotraumatic folliculitis with satellite lesions of papules or pustules.
- Do not use betafuse gel where fungal, viral infection or demodicosis is present.
- Do not apply to the eye.
- Do not use betafuse gel over large surface areas or for prolonged treatment.
- Do not use in dogs suffering from impetigo or acne.
- Do not use in dogs with unstabilised or untreated Cushings syndrome or diabetes mellitus.
- Do not use in dogs with pancreatitis.
- Do not use in dogs with gastrointestinal ulcers.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.****
Further information can be found on Norbrook’s website