Free Delivery on all orders over £39
For the treatment of subclinical mastitis at drying off and the prevention of new bacterial infections of the udder during the dry period in the dairy cow caused by the following cefquinome-sensitive organisms:
- Streptococcus uberis,
- Streptococcus dysgalactiae,
- Streptococcus agalactiae,
- Staphylococcus aureus,
- coagulase negative staphylococci.
Dosage & Administration
- The contents of one syringe (150mg cefquinome) should be infused gently into the teat of each quarter, immediately after the last milking.
- Before infusion, the udder should be milked out completely.
- The teat and its orifice should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with the cleaning towel provided.
- Care should be taken to avoid contamination of the nozzle.
- Insert gently either about 5mm or the whole length of the nozzle and infuse the contents of one syringe into each quarter.
- Disperse the product by gentle massage of the teat and udder.
- The syringe must only be used once.
Meat and offal: 2 days
Milk: 1 day after calving when the dry period is more than 5 weeks. 36 days after treatment where the dry period is 5 weeks or less.