Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Drontal Cat Wormer Tablet for Small and Medium Cats (2-4kg) is for the treatment of intestinal worms in cats and kittens over 6 weeks of age, weighing between 2-4kg.
- Kills every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK cats, including Roundworms and Tapeworms
- Fast-acting and high effective deworming tablets
- Easy to swallow shaped which can be given with or without food
- A vet-strength cat wormer, conveniently available without a prescription.
Every cat gets worms – however soundly they’re sleeping. Cats with worms often don’t show any signs of a worm infection, but left untreated can lead to serious health complications for you and your family. Drontal cat film-coated tablets are highly –effective and shaped to make working easier for both you and your cat.
How often should I worm my cat? Research has shown the majority of cats in the UK should be wormed monthly, based on their home environment and lifestyle such as scavenging and spending time outdoors.
- Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age
- Not to be used during pregnancy but may be used during lactation
- Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use
- Do not give to you cat if they are receiving other medicines containing piperazine.