Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Endogard is a palatable, safe and effective broad spectrum wormer for dogs.
- It contains the same 3 ingredients (Praziquantel, Pyrantel and Febantel) as the leading brand, which offer the perfect treatment for roundworms (ascarids) Hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- By treating your pet against roundworm infection with Endogard, you are also protecting your family.
- Endogard is convenient to dose as it comes in 2 sizes and can be given from 2 weeks of age and during pregnancy and lactation (except the first 4 weeks).
- Treatment every 3 months is recommended for adult dogs.
- Endogard Plus – One tablet per 10kg bodyweight. Tablets are scored so they can easily be broken into quarters for more accurate dosing.
- Endogard Plus XL – One tablet per 35kg Bodyweight. Tablets are scored to be broken easily into halves.
- Liver flavoured tablets to improve palatability