Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Prazitel Plus Tablets for Dogs are an effective multi-wormer containing three different ingredients to cover all the intestinal worms likely to be found.
A single dose is effective.
Dose as follows:
- up to 1 tablet per 10kg bodyweight for Prazitel Plus
- and 1 tablet per 35kg bodyweight for Prazitel Plus XL.
Prazitel Tablets for Cats are for the treatment of cats with mixed infections of nematodes and cestodes, including Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms and Tapeworms.
Each tablet is meat flavoured for palatability and contains 20mg Praziquantel and 230g Pyrantel embonate.
Use 1 tablet per 4kg of bodyweight.
Tablet size reference:
- Cat tablets are dosed at 1 tablet per 4kg. They are circular, approximately 1cm in diameter and are scored down the middle to be easily divided into halves.
- Dog Plus tablets are dosed at 1 tablet per 10kg. They are ciruclar, approximately 1.3cm in diameter and are scored twice, so can be broken into quarters.
- Dog Plus XL tablets are dosed at 1 tablet per 35kg. They are oval, apprimately 2.5cm in length, 1.4cm at the widest point, and can be broken into halves.
- Tablets can be given directly or mixed into food.
- If necessary, break the tablets into halves or quarters to make administration by mouth or disguised in food easier.