Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Enzaprost is a solution for injection that is indicated for its luteolytic effects in cattle and pigs.
The indications for Enzaprost use are:
- Oestrus synchronisation.
- Treatment of sub-oestrus or silent heat in cows which have a functional corpus luteum, but do not express behavioural oestrus.
- Induction of abortion until day 120 of pregnancy.
- Induction of parturition.
- As an aid in the treatment of chronic metritis or pyometra where there is a functional or persistant corpus luteum.
- Induction of parturition from day 111 of pregnancy.
- Post partum use: reduction of the weaning to oestrus interval (WOI) and the weaning to fertile service interval (WFSI) in sows with puerperal problems such as metritis in herds with reproductive problems.
Dosage and administration of Enzaprost:
A single injection of the recommended dose of dinoprost activity is luteolytic provided a functional corpus luteum is present. Administer by intramuscular injection.
Warning: Enzaprost injection is ineffective when administered prior to day 5 after ovulation.