Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Epiphen Tablets are an antiepileptic drug used in the control of fits or seizures (called epilepsy) in dogs.
- Epiphen tablets are a Schedule 3 Controlled Drug and as such is subject to strict regulations.
- A prescription for Epiphen is only valid for 28 days from the date written.
- Each order must have a new/original prescription.
- The original prescription must be posted to us before we can supply the tablets. Faxed or emailed prescriptions cannot be accepted.
- Repeats are not allowed.
- Your order will require a signature upon delivery.
- Contains phenobarbitone
****WARNING:Not for use in pregnant animals. Do not administer to animals with impaired hepatic function.****