Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Felimazole tablets are used to control excessive production of thyroid hormones in cats.
They are for the stabilisation of hyperthyroidism in cats prior to surgical thyroidectomy and for the long-term treatment of feline hyperthyroidism.
Use Felimazole as directed by your vet and refer to product packaging and product data for full warnings and contra-indications.
- Do not use in cats suffering from systemic disease such as primary liver disease or diabetes mellitus.
- Do not use in cats showing signs of autoimmune disease.
- Do not use in animals with disorders of white blood cells, such as neutropenia and lymphopenia.
- Do not use in animals with platelet disorders and coagulopathies (particularly thrombocytopenia).
- Do not use in cats with hypersensitivity to excipents in this product.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating females.