Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Finadyne injection contains flunixin meglumine
Finadyne injection indications for use:
- For the control of acute inflammation associated with respiratory disease.
- Finadyne has also been shown to have some benefit in the treatment of experimental acute bovine pulmonary emphysema (Fog Fever).
- Finadyne Solution may be used as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis.
- For the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculo-skeletal disorders.
- For the alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic in the horse.
- For use as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of swine respiratory diseases.