Free Delivery on all orders over £39
The Flexineb is the optimum way of giving inhaled medications, as it directs concentrated amounts of medications to the airways & lungs.
The Flexineb is a way of delivering inhaled medication to horses with respiratory problems. It can be purchased either for use just with inhalers (MDI) or as a complete system with a nebuliser & that can also be used with inhalers. It comes in 3 different sizes.
- The Flexineb is silent, meaning it is suitable for spooky or more nervous horses & ponies.
- It comes with a full instruction manual on how to use it.
- If just the MDI (metered dose inhaler) version is purchased, the Flexineb Upgrade Kit can still be purchased at a later date, which will mean that it can also act as a nebuliser.
- 10mls of liquid is nebulised in approximately 12 minutes.
- The nebuliser battery gives up to 3 hours of use on just a single charge.
- Flexinebs come with a 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects (excluding medication cups) & a 6 month warranty on the battery.
- Please note that medication cups need to be replaced after approximately 120 usages (replacement cups are sold separately). The kits come with the GREY/Standard medication cup, if you require the GREEN/High cup, this can be swapped – give us a call & we can arrange this for you, alternatively you can purchase additional cups.
MDI Unit – This is compatible with inhalers only
Complete Kit (MDI + Nebuliser) – This is compatible with inhalers & liquids to be nebulised
Sizing & Colours
- Measure the diameter of your horse or pony’s muzzle just above the nostrils.
- Foal/pony system- Suitable for 30-43cm muzzle diameter. Available in Blue only.
- Thoroughbred system- Suitable for 44-51cm muzzle diameter. Available in Pink or Blue
- Warmblood system- Suitable for 52-66cm muzzle diameter. Available in Pink or Blue.
Care Instructions – please see the below link for the user manual and instructions on how to care for your Flexineb.