Free Delivery on all orders over £39
GastroCare is a scientifically-formulated food supplement designed to have a multi-faceted approach to gastrointestinal health.
Gastro Care contains Antacids that help mimic the effects of saliva and protect the stomach lining from acid. Soluble fibres can absorb, and buffer excess acid and L-Glutamic acid can help to aid the regeneration of the stomach lining. Can also help with Crib Biters and Wind Suckers.
- Sodium and calcium carbonates act as antacids by helping neutralise excess gastric acidity to allowing gastric mucosa to repair.
- Apple fibre and pectin complex. Apple fibres and pectin supply soluble and insoluble fibres and help to stabilise the protective layer of mucus on the stomach lining as well as binding (neutralising) bile acids.
- L-glutamic acid contributes to the health of the digestive system
- Initial Administration Foals: 15gms (1/2 scoop) per feed 3 times daily
- Adult Horse: 30gms (1 scoop) per feed 3 times daily
- Maintenance: After 30 days, intake can be decreased to 15g per feed 3 times daily.
- For best results feed GastroCare in 3 feeds daily
- Carbonates 313g (sodium carbonate 280g, calcium carbonate 33g)
- L-Glutamic acid 218g
- apple fibre pectin complex 200g (apple fibre 167g, pectin 33g)
- Dicalcium Phosphate 75g
Have you read our blog on gastric ulcers in horse?