Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Global Herbs Flyfree
The one and only, unbelievable, fly supplement
This very unique and powerful supplement helps your horse tolerate flies and midges and reduces fly worry dramatically. You will quickly see your horse looks different and calm.
FlyFree also helps sooth insect bites, runny eyes and soreness and maintains a health glossy coat. This indispensable summer formula provides
- All over body action
- Works quickly same day fed
- Saves lots of money on sprays
- Can be stopped and started easily
- Makes your horse happy and comfortable
Use only a little FlyFree for helpful gentle support or the maximum rate for really great cover.
NB: The pungency of FlyFree is what makes it so effective and many horses love it. However fussy feeders may need extra encouragement to give FlyFree a proper try and you may have to introduce it into their food very gradually. In such situations best results are seen when adding half a teaspoon on on day one and building up to the highest level over 4-5 days. If you need any assistance, our friendly advice team is always happy to help.
THE NATURAL ANTI-FLY SUPPLEMENT
- Indispensible when the flies get bad
- Pungent herbs that flying insects really hate
- Soothes irritation and makes skin look great
- Removes the need for toxic sprays
Garlic, Turmeric, Cedar, Indian Barberry, Fennel, Hay, Soybean meal, Horseradish, Maize Starch, Apple Flavouring.
Directions for Use
- Introduce very slowly, then feed up to 2 x 25ml level scoops twice daily for an average 500kg horse.
- Alternatively you can use only a low rate of ½-1 scoop once or twice daily if the problems are very minor.
- Most owners are happy whichever level they manage feeding FlyFree. If you stop you will quickly notice a difference.
- If necessary, use palatable flavourings such as mint or apple puree or juice but this is often unnecessary.