Free Delivery on all orders over £39
James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice Senior Small Breed
The James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice is a rich source of Turkey and carbohydrates of rice and barley, that is gentle on your dogs digestion. It is especially designed to support the continued growth and development of small breed dogs to keep them healthy and active.
James Wellbeloved avoids adding artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. All James Wellbeloved pet foods are hypo-allergenic and use a single source of animal protein to help your pet avoid the misery of food intolerance.
James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Turkey & Rice is a completely balanced dog food made of natural, wholesome ingredients that are specially selected to provide the nutritional goodness your pet needs:
- Turkey Meal – Made with 100% natural turkey.
- Glucaosamine – With glucosamine believed to help support joint mobility.
- Green Tea Extract – A natural source of flavonoid antioxidants.
- Cranberry Extract – Natural organic acids and anthocyanadins found in cranberry juice.
- Prebiotics – Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants – Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
- This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.
Turkey meal (22.5%), white rice (22%), brown rice (19.5%), naked oats, turkey fat (3.8%), whole linseed, sugar beet pulp, turkey gravy (2.9%), pea fibre, alfalfa meal, tomato pomace, carrots, seaweed, dried vegetarian stock, fish oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, nettles (0.125%), parsley (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, green tea extract (0.053%), cranberry extract (0.05%), glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract, chondroitin (0.005%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin Dâ‚ƒ: 1400 Iu, 3A370/Taurine: 1000 Mg; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 1.6 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.19 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 23.0; Fat Content: 11.2; Crude Ash: 6.9; Crude Fibre: 3.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.0; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 2.6; Vitamin E: 350 Mg/Kg.