Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Malaseb is a shampoo containing chlorhexidine and miconazole. It is used to treat skin conditions in dogs where an overgrowth of bacteria or yeasts are present. This can happen in a variety of different skin conditions.
On some occasions a course of treatment can provide a complete cure, but often regular periodic treatment is needed to prevent recurrence.
Directions for use
- It is important to apply Malaseb correctly to gain full effect.
- Firstly water should be applied to wet the coat, then Malaseb is added and worked into a lather over the skin.
- This should the be gently worked into the skin to ensure good contact is achieved.
- Particular importance should be attached to the skin near the lips, under the tail and between the toes.
- The lather then needs to be left to soak on the skin for a full 10 minutes.
- After this the Malaseb should be rinsed off using lots of luke-warm water.
- The dog should then be kept in a warm place until the coat has dried.