Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Novaquin is used for the alleviation of inflammation and relief of pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders in horses.
Novaquin contains the well know anti-inflammatory meloxicam.
Directions for use
- To be administered either mixed with food or directly into the mouth at a dosage of 0.6 mg/kg body weight, once daily, up to 14 days. In case the product is mixed with food, it should be added to a small quantity of food, prior to feeding.
- The suspension should be given using the measuring syringe provided in the package. The syringe fits onto the bottle and has a kg body weight scale.
- Shake vigorously at least 20 times before use.
- After administration of the veterinary medicinal product, close the bottle by replacing the cap, wash the measuring syringe with warm water and let it dry.
- Avoid introduction of contamination during use.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage
- Do not use inimpaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.