Free Delivery on all orders over £39
ArthriAid Equine Joint Supplement is a Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM and HA supplement aids the lubrication and helps to promote regeneration of the important shock absorbing tissues of your horses joints.
- Glucosamine is an amino acid that assists in the body’s manufacture of cartilage;
- Chondroitin assists in lubrication and shock absorption of the joints.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and improve joint mobility.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the principle constituent of Synovial Fluid, natures ‘oil for joints’.
In the normal day to day life of a horse, the joint cartilage is continually being broken down and replacement cartilage is being manufactured. However, this balance can be upset due to increased training, trauma, competition or simply old age.
Some symptoms that Arthri Aid can assist with:
- Reduced mobility
- Joint stiffness
- Overall stiffness
Recommendations (for an adult horse 500kg)
Initial Administration: Give 50ml daily for 14-21 days. Then adjust the intake to the horses specific needs.
Maintenance: After 21 days volume can be reduced to horses specific needs, usually half initial intake.
Initial Administration: Give 2 level scoops (20gm) daily for the first 10-15 days
Maintenance: After 15 days give one level scoop (10gm).
- Glucosamine HCI 10,000mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 2000mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 2000mg
- Vitamin C 700 mg
- Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 12.5mg
- Glucosamine HCI 10,000mg,
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 2000mg,
- Vitamin C 700mg,
- Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg,
- Chondroitin Sulphate 90mg,
- Sodium Hyaluronate 4.5mg