Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Ocry-gel is used for physiological eye care. Its pH and composition allow it to act as artificial tears; however, because it is a gel, it remains on the cornea longer and is not swept away through the movement of the eyelids.
- Carbomer-based gel for the lubrication and hydration of the cornea
- Carbopol 980 NF plus cetrimide
- Carbopol 980 NF is a water dispersible polymer that can retain over 500 times its weight in water
- For dogs, cats, horses and exotic pets
- 1 x 10g tube
- Apply 1-2 drops as necessary
- Ergonomic nozzle
- Bioadhesive and sheer-related viscosity properties
- pH and osmolarity the same as the tear film
- No white streaks upon drying
Gently apply 1 to 2 drops in each eye, generally twice daily.
The application frequency can be adjusted by the veterinarian based on your pet’s needs; if this is the case, be sure to follow your veterinarian’s instructions and not administer more than prescribed.
Carbopol 980 NF – 2 mg
Cetrimide – 0.1 mg
Excipient QS – 1 g