Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Prinovox is a new spot-on parasiticide. Using the same proven and highly effective formulation as the market leader, Prinovox prevents and treats fleas, lungworm, lice, mites, heartworm and roundworm in dogs. Use it monthly to keep your pet flea-free for up to four weeks and to protect it from these other common parasites.
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation
- the treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis),
- the treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis), sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis), demodicosis (caused by Demodex canis),
- the prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis),
- the treatment of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria immitis),
- the prevention of cutaneous dirofilariosis (L3 larvae of Dirofilaria repens),
- the reduction of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria repens),
- the prevention of angiostrongylosis (L4 larvae and immature adults of Angiostrongylus vasorum),
- the treatment of Angiostrongylus vasorum and Crenosoma vulpis,
- the prevention of spirocercosis (Spirocerca lupi),
- the treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adults of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis).
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Comes in 4 sizes: Prinovox Dog 40, Prinovox Dog 100, Prinovox Dog 250 and Prinovox Dog 400.
Make sure your dog is protected from fleas and worms! You can purchase tick removers here
Download the free ‘Blippar’ app to your smart device and scan the Prinovox pack to watch a video showing you how to apply , access an online reminder system, play a fun game and more!