Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Protexin Pro-Fibre Advanced is high in fibre to support normal digestive function and gastrointestinal immunity
An advanced palatable probiotic and prebiotic pellet, containing soluble and insoluble fibre, with Fibersol®. Includes Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support a diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation.
Pro-Fibre Advanced contains:
- Soluble and insoluble fibres to support normal digestive function and gut health, including Fibersol®, a resistant maltodextrin that is fermented to produce short-chain fatty acids.
- Calsporin® Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support the diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation.
- Preplex® prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the different stages of the digestive tract.
- CitriStim®, an inactivated yeast to support the gastrointestinal immune system and optimise gut barrier integrity.
- L-threonine amino acid is important for the production of mucosal glycoproteins, ensuring gut barrier function and supporting intestinal immunity.
- Pro-Fibre Advanced is highly palatable with no added wheat.Indicated species: dogDirections For Use
- <5kg – 1/2 measure (5g)per day
- 5-20kg – 1 measure (10g)per day
- 20-35kg – 2 measures (20g)per day
- >35kg – 3 measures (30g)per day
Pro-Fibre Advanced should be added to the daily food for as long as considered necessary.
Pro-Fibre Advanced may be increased gradually to the recommended dose, or as advised by your veterinary surgeon
Available in 500g tubs.
Check out our full range of Protexin products here