Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Protexin DermalEase acts to support healthy, nourished and hydrated skin so that dogs and cats can enjoy a happy, healthy life.
DermalEase contains two key ingredients to provide dual-support for both layers of the skin:
- Biosfeen® – A sphingolipid extract which is an important component naturally present in the waterproof lipid matrix of the epidermis, supporting a healthy skin barrier and normal skin hydration levels.
- Dermial® – A hyaluronic acid based extract which supports the dermis, helping the skin to maintain normal structure, elasticity and hydration levels.
DermalEase Drops are available in a pack of 8 x 2ml pipettes.
Directions for Use
- For external use only. Shake well before applying.
- Press the cap down until a click is heard. Remove the cap and ensure that the nozzle of the pipette has been punctured. Squeeze the white lotion directly onto your dog or cat’s skin, parting the fur if necessary.
- Apply one pipette per week. For areas of the skin needing extra support, apply twice weekly. Continue use for 4-8 weeks or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, mouth and other sensitive areas. Once applied, prevent the animal from licking the application area until dry and allow a minimum of 48 hours until bathing.
- Use for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
DermalEase Drops have a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool dry place
Aqua, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate (Dermial®), Sphingolipids (Biosfeen®), Methylparaben, Parfum (Linalool, Geraniol, D-Limonene), Lecithin, Propylparaben.
- Sphingolipids 0.50%
- Sodium hyaluronate 0.50%
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and the mouth. Do not give orally.