Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Protexin Dermalease mousse acts to support healthy, nourished and hydrated skin so that dogs and cats can enjoy a happy, healthy life.
Protexin Dermalease mousse contains two key ingredients to provide dual-support for both layers of the skin:
- Biosfeen® – A sphingolipid extract which is an important component naturally present in the waterproof lipid matrix of the epidermis, supporting a healthy skin barrier and normal skin hydration levels.
- Dermial® – A hyaluronic acid based extract which supports the dermis, helping the skin to maintain normal structure, elasticity and hydration levels.
DermalEase Mousse is available in a 250ml can.
Directions for Use
For external use only. Do not rinse off once applied.
- Shake well before use. Hold the can upright and dispense into your hand and apply the mousse directly to your dog or cat’s skin, parting the fur if necessary. Gently spread the mousse over the application area until fully dispersed. The amount used will vary depending on your pet’s size and the size of the area requiring support. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, mouth and other sensitive areas.
- Apply to clean, dry areas and leave a minimum of 48 hours until bathing. Once applied, prevent the animal from licking the area until dry.
- Apply twice per week, for a minimum of 4 weeks, then drop down to a once weekly application.
- Use for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Protexin DermalEase Mousse has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool dry place.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isobutane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Dodecane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propane, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Dermial®), Sphingolipids (Biosfeen®), Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butane.
- Sphingolipids 0.45%
- Sodium hyaluronate 0.45%
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and the mouth.
Check out our full range of Protexin products here