Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Protexin Pro-Kolin contains both probiotics and prebiotics needed to support digestive health in cats and dogs. For pets that experience bouts of stomach upset and loose stools, Pro-Kolin helps soothe the gut lining and firm up faeces. Containing natural ‘good’ bacteria, Pro-Kolin helps achieve a healthy digestive balance that alleviates discomfort.
Probiotic paste for digestive support
- A natural ‘friendly’ bacterium, Enterococcus faecium, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics
- A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- To help soothe the gut lining.
- Artificial beef flavoring
- To improve palatability and compliance.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered (see diagram below showing the correct and incorrect position for 10ml).
Directions For Use
Pro-Kolin is a highly palatable paste which is available in 15ml, 30ml and 60ml syringes with easy to read graduations, making the product easy to administer.
We recommend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs and the 60ml syringe for larger dogs.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Pro-Kolin can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
|Weight of pet||Volume||Frequency|
|Pro-Kolin 15ml & 30ml|
Check out our full range of Protexin products here