Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Remend Cornea Repair Gel is used as part of a treatment plan for superficial corneal ulcers and abrasions. The non-irritating gel does not contain antibiotics or steroids and is preservative-free and can be safely administered at home.
When applied as directed, Remend Corneal Repair Gel lubricates the corneal surface and helps maintain a moist environment. Bayer’s unique formulation facilitate cell migration, enhance healing, and even help minimse scar tissue.
Remend® Corneal Repair Gel from Bayer can be beneficial when a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) may be needed or desired in dogs, cats and horses. The cross-linked HA helps provide an environment conducive to cell growth and migration during normal re-epithelialization while lubricating the eye.
Please note that a corneal ulcer can be a serious problem and treatment should always be under the supervision and advice of your veterinary surgeon.
- Containing 0.75% Hyasent-S (modified, cross-linked HA), Remend® Corneal Repair Gel can be beneficial to veterinary practices when a high concentration of HA may be needed or desired
- Offers convenient daily administration options (two to three times a day) for some dogs
- Convenient administration encourages owner compliance and treatment continuity while simplifying pet care
- Lubricates the corneal surface and helps maintain a moist environment
- Does not contain antibiotics or steroids and is preservative-free
For use in superficial corneal ulcers in dogs and cats.
Directions for use
- Use gloves to assure sterility and cleanliness
- Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto injured cornea. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface
- Remend® Corneal Repair Gel should be applied 2 times each day until corneal repair is complete
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Replace cap securely after using
Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto injured cornea. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
Avalible in 3ml dropper bottle for ease of use.