Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Royal Canin Adult Medium Dog Dry Food
ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition
Since 1968, Royal Canin has been following the belief that nutrition plays a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of cats and dogs. This is why we have designed ROYAL CANIN® veterinary diets around proven nutritional science in partnership with veterinarians, delivering health nutrition for pets with specific health needs.
ROYAL CANIN® Adult Medium Dogs is a complete and balanced diet, that is specially formulated to help maintain optimal bodyweight for medium-sized adult dogs.
Skin & coat
This specially formulated diet contains nutrients that help to support a shiny coat and hair growth.
This highly digestible formula contains specially selected prebiotics to help support healthy digestion.
ROYAL CANIN® Adult Medium Dogs is enriched with a blend of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
Important to note
Please consult with your veterinarian to determine the best diet for your pet. Transitioning your pet from one diet to another should be a smooth and gradual process over a 7–10-day period. Please ensure you follow the correct rationing amount, especially when mix-feeding.
Mixed feeding possibilities
To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Adult is also available as wet food with thin slices in gravy. Mixed feeding gives your dog a variety of textures, helping to stimulate their appetite.
For entire adult medium breed dogs (11-25kg), from 12 months to 7 years of age.
- Contains nutrients that support hair growth and coat shine.
- A highly digestible formula with prebiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Enriched with a blend of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Vitamin A: 22000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 1010 IU
- Iron (3b103): 40 mg
- Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 4 mg
- Copper (3b405, 3b406): 12 mg
- Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 52 mg
- Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 133 mg
- Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.06 mg –
- Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Maize, dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, dehydrated pork protein, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.49%), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein) (0.059%). **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 6.1%. Crude fibre: 1.8%. Crude oil fats: 17%. Moisture: 9.5%. Protein: 23%.