Free Delivery on all orders over £39 *Exclusions Apply*
Soliphen Tablets are used for the prevention of seizures due to generalised epilepsy in dogs. The tablets can be divided into two or four equal parts.
- This is a schedule 3 controlled drug and as such is subject to strict regulations.
- A prescription for Soliphen is only valid for 28 days from the date written.
- Each Soliphen order must have a new/original prescription.
- The original prescription must be posted to us before we can supply the tablets. Faxed or emailed copies cannot be accepted.
- Repeats are not allowed.
- It is up to the discretion of your Veterinary Surgeon to write a prescription allowing more than 28 days treatment but this must all be supplied within the 28 day.
- Your order will require a signature upon delivery.
- Do not administer to animals with impaired hepatic function.
- Do not use in animals with serious renal or cardiovascular disorders.
- Do not use in dogs weighing less than 6 kg body weight.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any other barbiturates or to any of the excipients.