Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Vetericyn is an easy to use, all-in-one topical spray boasting instant relief for minor cuts, bruises, irritations, wounds and grazes. Available in either a Regular or Veterinary Formula (double strength) variety, this anti-bacterial and anti-fungal spray is certified for equine competitions, FEI and HRA compliant, pH neutral and clinically proven. Usually used on dogs and horses, but is regarded as safe for all animals.
Vetericyn Regular is suitable for smaller animals such as dogs, cats, parrots and lizards. Vetericyn VF (Veterinary Formula) is twice the strength of the Regular Formula so is for larger animals such as horses, cattle, pigs and dogs.
- Vetericyn VF – Horses, cattle, pigs, dogs, cats & parrots
- Vetericyn VF Hydrogel – All animals
- Vetericyn Regular 250ml – Horses, dogs, cats & rabbits
- Vetericyn Regular 500ml – Horses, parrots, dogs & cows
Directions for use
- Shake well before using.
- Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary.
- Adjust spray nozzle.
- Saturate the affected area.
- If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn HydroGel at each dressing change.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed.
No rinsing necessary. HydroGel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.