Free Delivery on all orders over £39
YuMOVE Digestive Care PLUS | Previously YuDIGEST PLUS
Soothe their sensitive stomach with YuMOVE Digestive Care PLUS, previously YuDIGEST PLUS. This unique probiotic/prebiotic complex provides fast digestive support for dogs and cats suffering from loose stools.
Its high-strength complex, packed with gut-supporting natural ingredients, including a unique probiotic and prebiotic formula, helps maintain the natural gut balance. It’s gentle on tummies, too.
Plus, they’re easy to give and taste great. Simply sprinkle the daily amount over your dog’s food for as long as considered necessary or advised by your vet. This way, you and your dog can share great moments for longer.
YuMOVE have been researching their supplements for more than 15 years. But they’ve been pet lovers for a lot longer. That’s why their nutrient-rich supplements are not only proven in the park, but also in the vet’s practice.
Don’t just take their word for it, though. YuMOVE is the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand*, and they help over 1.7 million dogs globally every year.**
*Kynetec VetTrak April 2022. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
**Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
BINDS BAD BACTERIA AND TOXINS
- Contains a special kind of clay that binds toxins so they safely pass through your pet’s digestive system.
PROTECTS GUT LINING
- Enriched with amino acids that help the cells in the intestine produce the protective gut lining.
ENCOURAGES HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Linseed meal provides a natural source of fibre, rich in Lignans and antioxidants to support healthy digestion.
HELPS MAINTAIN THE NATURAL GUT BALANCE
- Supports ‘good’ bacteria and blocks ‘bad’ bacteria to ensure a healthy digestive balance.
- From the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand
- Contains scientifically proven ingredients
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot with over 38,000 reviews
- Helping over 1.7 million dogs globally per year*
- Backed by a ‘See the Difference’ Money Back Guarantee
*Brand Tracking Study, April 2022.
Sprinkle the following amounts daily over your dog’s food for as long as considered necessary or advised by your veterinary surgeon.
- Small Breeds (up to 6kg) – ½ sachet
- Medium Breeds (6-15kg) – 1 sachet
- Large Breeds (16-35kg) – 2 sachets
- Very Large Breeds (over 35kg) – 3 sachets
The powder can also be mixed with 10-15ml of warm tap water to form a paste which can be fed directly into the dog’s mouth.
- Beta Glucans
- Enterococcus faecium E1707
- Linseed Meal
3 prebiotics and 1 billion probiotic
Our unique blend of 3 different scientifically proven prebiotics and 1 billion probiotic bacteria per sachet support ‘good’ bacteria, and block ‘bad’ bacteria to ‘ensure a healthy digestive balance.
- A special kind of clay that binds toxins so they safely pass through your dog’s digestive system. It has been shown to be up to 20 times more effective than other commonly used clays such as Kaolin.
- An essential amino acid that helps the cells in the intestine to produce the protective gut lining that’s often lost.
- Provides a natural source of fibre rich in lignans and antioxidants to support healthy digestion.