Free Delivery on all orders over £39
Drontal Tasty Bone Wormer Tablet for Small and Medium Dogs (2-20kg) is for the treatment of every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK dogs and puppies, giving you peace of mind that you are helping keep internal parasites away from your pet and family.
Our blog details why you should worm your dog or cat!
- Kills all types of intestinal worms commonly found in UK dogs – including roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Highly effective and fast-acting treatment for worms in dogs
- Meat flavoured to make worming easy
- Can be given any time – with food or on an empty stomach
- Vet strength formula, conveniently available without a prescription
- Winner of ‘’best worming product’ for dogs – As voted by readers of your dog.
How often should I worm my dog? Research has shown the majority of dogs in the UK should be wormed monthly, based on their home environment and lifestyle such as scavenging, spending time outdoors off their lead and even access to back gardens. However, there may be situations where less frequent treatment is required and it’s best to speak to your vet about the most appropriate worming frequency for your dog.
Ingredients: Each frontal dog wormer tablet contains 150mg febantel, 50mg pyrantel (equivalent to 144mg pyrantel embonate) and 50mg praziquantel.
Warning:****Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2kg
Do not use in pregnant dogs during the 1st and 2nd third of pregnancy. A single treatment during the last third of pregnancy or during lactation has been demonstrated safe
Keep out of sight of children and wash hands after use
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.****