Free Delivery on all orders over £39
FiltaBac Antibacterial Cream is a protective and effective antibacterial sunblock cream, formulated to nourish and condition the skin whilst offering superb security against bacteria. Suitable for use on horses and dogs.
- FiltaBac Cream acts as a totally natural second skin, has antibacterial properties,protecting skin cells as they return to normal (cells remain moist, can breathe and expel serum/fluid)
- FiltaBac Cream provides a barrier to the damaged area from environmental influences – rain, dirt or insects
- FiltaBac®Cream also gives total sunblock protection to any white,finely haired or hair-less areas from sunburn
- FiltaBac®Cream is specifically designed for use on large and small animals, your first aid option at home and in the field
Caution: white cats, in particular, may react to the anti-bacterial and zinc oxide in FiltaBac®Cream– please consult your VeterinaryProfessional.
- Broken and Grazed Skin Areas
- Bites from other animals
- Cuts and Gashes
- Girth Galls/Girth Rub/Saddle Pressure areas
- Bit pressure and mouth damage: Swallowing and ingesting FiltaBac®Cream is harmless.
- Fly bites and Insect worry/strike on damaged skin areas
- Clipper rash
- Irritated skin: inflamed, weeping areas from mange. FiltaBac®Cream will soothe the affected skin area
- Mud Fever
- Rain Scald – flaky & irritated skin: Gently remove the flaky skin from the body areas. FiltaBac Cream should then be rubbed into the skin to protect against bacteria (anti-bacterial action)and soothe the irritation
- Sun Block Protection
- Sunburn: skin or from heat lamp exposure
Directions for use
- Cover the visibly damaged skin area with a reasonably thick coating of FiltaBac®Cream. This will naturally replace the lost skin
- Re-apply FiltaBac Cream to the area for 2-3 days without removing the original cover
- After this period, gently remove the FiltaBac®Cream from the area by using warm water and a mild soap or dilute antiseptic solution
- Pat or air-dry (do not rub) and re-cover with FiltaBac®Cream. Hair will re-grow naturally on the area.NB: If suturing is likely to be delayed, a cover application of FiltaBac®Cream will protect the integrity of the wound and FiltaBac®Cream can remain in a wound that is sutured due to its non-reactive anti-bacterial qualities